Nairobi & Lagos
Founded in 2019, Hiventy Africa has studios in Nairobi, Kenya and Lagos, Nigeria and responds to localization requests for all types of programs and broadcasting.
Hiventy Africa relies on qualified linguistic, artistic and technical resources as well as Hiventy’s innovative tools to manage and produce large volumes of subtitling in all languages and dubbing in African languages.
Services: subtitling, subtitling for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH/CC), synchronous dubbing, voice over, audio description, conformance, QC, AV packaging and delivery.
Hiventy Africa offers its customers:
- A team of multilingual project managers (English, Swahili, Kisii, Luo, Kamba, Kuria, Yoruba, Hausa, Pidgin, Amharic and French)
- A team of audio and video technical engineers
- A team of sound mixers
- A team of linguists (English, Swahili, Luo, Kamba, Kikuyu, Yoruba, Hausa and Amharic)
- 10 subtitling, spotting and QC stations
- 12 dubbing studios
- 5 mixing studios
- 1 quality control studio
- 2 media processing studios
- An ultra-secure environment for work, file management and storage
- A network of adult and child actors and singers, art directors, adapters, sound engineers and mixers
- A network of more than 500 translators and proofreaders of African languages, as well as a company-wide network of more than 3,000 translators.
Find out more about our languages:
Yoruba, Swahili, Luganda, Lingala, African French, African English, Portuguese Portuguese, Hausa, Amharic, Juba English, Juba Arabic, Nuer, Dinka, Somali, Chichewa, Igbo, Pidgin, Kikuyu, Luhya, Kamba, Kalenjin, Luo, Kisii, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi
Yoruba, Swahili, Luganda, Lingala, African French, African English, Portuguese Portuguese, Hausa, Amharic, Juba English, Juba Arabic, Nuer, Dinka, Somali, Chichewa, Igbo, Pidgin, Kikuyu, Luhya, Kamba, Kalenjin, Luo, Kisii, Wolof, Zulu, Afrikaans, Twi, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Fante, Arabic
Swahili, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Amharic