Hiventy, a key player in audiovisual technical services, is the official technical partner of the Académie des César.
The prizes were awarded on 26th February 2016 at the Théâtre du Châtelet, Paris, at the 41st Cérémonie des César.
We were there!
Furthermore, the group was involved in the finalisation of a large number of the nominated films through its services in distribution, subtitling, dubbing and post-production:
- Dheepan, directed by Jacques Audiard (Why Not Productions). Categories: best film, best actor, best supporting actor, best original screenplay, best sound, best photography, best editing, best set design and best director.
- Fatima, directed by Philippe Faucon (Pyramide International). Categories: best film and best actress.
- Mon roi, directed by Maïwenn (Les productions du Trésor). Categories: best film, best actress, best actor.
- Mustang, directed by Deniz Gamze Ergüven (CG Cinéma). Categories: best film and best director.
- La tête haute, directed by Emmanuelle Bercot (Les Films du Kiosque). Categories: best film, best actress and best director.
- Trois souvenirs de ma jeunesse, directed by Arnaud Desplechin (Why Not Productions). Categories: best film and best director.
- Much Loved, directed by Nabil Ayouch (Les Film du Nouveau Monde). Category: best actress.
- La belle saison, directed by Catherine Corsini (Chaz Productions): Categories: best actress and best supporting actress.
- Valley of love, directed by Guillaume Nicloux (Les Films du Worso, LGM Cinéma SAS). Categories: best actress and best actor.
- Les cow boys, directed by Thomas Bidegain (Les productions du Trésor). Category: best actor.
- La loi du marché, directed by Stéphane Brizé (Nord-Ouest Films). Categories: best actor and best director.
- Comme un avion, directed by Bruno Podalydès (Why Not Productions). Category: best supporting actress.
- L’affaire SK1, directed by Frédéric Tellier (Labyrinthe Films). Categories: best adaptation and best first film.
- Le petit Prince, by Mark Osborne (On Entertainment). Category: best animation film.
- Nous trois ou rien, directed by Kheiron (Adama Pictures). Category: best first film.
- Essaie de mourir jeune, directed by Morgan Simon (Easy Tiger). Category: best short film.
We hereby address our congratulations to the nominees and to our clients who carried these films through to a successful conclusion. We are proud that Hiventy has been associated with the success of French cinema for 30 years!Download the press release (pdf)