Hiventy’s post-production and film-restoration activities are centred at the Joinville-le-Pont site, at number 1 Quai Gabriel Péri.
The laboratory and its team, renowned for their photochemical and digital know-how, are located at this historic site, created in 1906 by Charles Pathé, a centre of decisive innovations in the history of cinema.
Today, the laboratory stays in contact with its roots by maintaining its photochemical activities, while creating the optimum conditions for the post-production and digitisation of films and archives. Hiventy sets great store on maintaining proximity with its clients and on the care it gives to its sound and image services. Since its creation, the leitmotiv has remained the same: faithfulness to the works and their auteurs.