Since 1993, the Camerimage festival has been an international film festival aimed at rewarding the best cinematographic shots, as well as the best director of photography. The event takes place in Poland.
Besides the competition, the festival also includes:
• A presentation of the various Polish films in competition
• An overview of student film screenings
• The Camerimage Forum, seminar devoted to copyright and the working conditions of filmmakers
• Special screenings and previews, retrospectives, meetings, workshops led by well-known filmmakers
• A presentation of the latest cinematographic equipment
• Various exhibitions and music performances
Audrey Birrien and Benjamin Alimi will be part of a panel discussion about restoration, with cinematographers from the AFC on November 17.
More information: camerimage.pl/en